“(NaturalNews) In May of 2009, a consumer noticed black specks in the bottom of a bottle of Infants’ Tylenol, which were found to be nickel and chromium particles.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, of Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, pled guilty to charges of selling contaminated medicines and was fined 25 million dollars. The medicine contained metal particles (nickel, iron, and aluminum) smelled like mold, and included errors on labels.”
Read the whole article here!
[sam id=2 codes=’true’]
Go back to: Healthy Being – Discovering a healthy common sense